Saturday, February 28, 2009

sucka free

Feb 16-20 was "mid-winter break" for school, so I took the opportunity to visit my pals in the Bay Area in California.  It was a great time!  San Fran is a beautiful city.  Maybe I will live there someday and eat all the Mexican Food that I want.  Here are some pictures for you to see...



Tree hugger: Muir Woods


Mossed up tree: Muir Woods
"Escape from New York" that's what I did!!!

Hanging out at the Mrs. Doubtfire house.

Tasty burrrrrito!
Tasty drinks...
Should I get a churro?

San Fran is a beautiful city.

The Mission.

The most crooked street.

Karaoke at "The Mint".

Red Woods in Muir Woods.

Checkin' the 'traz.

Friendship at the Full House house.

Chowda in sour dough bread bowl.

Saw these dogs...

Valentine's party in Santa Cruz...
precious....

Pillow fight in SF...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photo diary of your SF adventures!