Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sleepy Hollow

Last weekend we took the train to Sleepy Hollow! Spooky!

This has something to do with the story. It might have been where Washington Irving dwelled.

We went into the cemetery!

Super old graves.

The man who made it all happen.

Dylan liked this door.

Dylan made me do this because he thought it would be cool. I don't really get it.

The foliage was so beautiful!




What's going on here?

Action!

Where's Dylan?

Posing on the spooky bridge.

Baby gorilla.

Jack Pumpkinhead!


Uh oh!!

The parade...



Adorable Peter Pan family.


Back to the big city...

4 comments:

Aberdeen said...

Were you the girl from Strangers w/Candy? I loved this post so much!! :)

Bunkyblog said...

Priceless!

mattm said...

You really got her expressions/posture down, too. Wow.

Sleepy Hollow looks really beautiful.

MacKenzie said...

I couldn't quite make the face. I tried my best.