Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SF Trip #2/ Giggle Fest

I'm back from the West Coast. I had such a great time seeing my best girlfriends. I love them all! They make me laugh a lot.

This is what New York looked like on the way out. Snowy and depressing.

I arrived at my hostel located on the water and decided to head straight to the touristy bike rental place so I could make it across the Golden Gate Bridge before sundown.
Here is a view on my way up to the bridge:

I didn't have much time! I had to peddle so fast.


Look at all that bridge ahead.

Here's me looking cool with my bike gear.

Beauty.



Then my friends drove into the city and we had our first Hooters experience. The food at Hooters is terrible. Don't believe people if they tell you they are going for the wings.

The next day we explored Berkeley.
And later that night we did some karaoke. The videos were very serious, but that didn't ruin our fun.


Thursday we checked out some art at the SF MOMA.






Thursday night: Cal Academy of Sciences partay. There was an indoor rainforest.



Friday we walked around in the woods.


And went to the beach.


And drove to Napa.


Friday night.....things got crazy!



Drag show.

Friendship.


I'm not exactly sure what's happening here.

Saturday morning we had some tasty brunch treats.

Saturday afternoon Alena and I went to see a movie at the Castro Theater.

That's about it!

2 comments:

Jessica.h said...

Why have you resorted to peddling on San Francisco bridges, MacKenzie? I'm concerned.

Ms. Jenny said...

we did laugh a lot! i loved that. i am serious about this NYC giggle fest. it will be rad