Sunday, June 21, 2009

sometimes it stops raining

Last week Dylan and I experienced some art by Ernesto Neto at the Armory.
These droopy things were filled with different things like cloves and cayenne pepper.
The installation was supposed to represent the body or something.

On Tuesday our class took a trip to the Bronx Zoo. It was a beautiful day.

Watching the Sea Lion feeding:
Posing for the camera...


Friday night Dylan and I went to the Intrepid Museum where they were showing TopGun for free on the aircraft carrier!


It was a beautiful night.

Check out the skyline!

Then we stopped for a snack at Market Diner with Mike and Caitlin.

I ate this huge, tasty chunk of bread pudding.

5 comments:

Aberdeen said...

Those lil' hangy balls remind me of something they had at the Pompidou Center in Paris.

Did you see them?

Love your blog!

Miss you XO

Rachel said...

i love that dress! and those shoes!

Ms. Jenny said...

i love top gun! i am so jealous. i just saw it for the first time a couple months ago, and changed my life! also, outdoor movies rule, and i just find myself wishing for a drive-in.

merveilleuse said...

abby loves the blog, rachel loves the dress and shoes, jenny loves top gun, and i love YOU!

MacKenzie said...

Oh thank you thank you thank you! You friends are all so lovely. I wish we could all get together right now.