Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th

So, the weather has improved and I've been working on my tan.

Dylan's pal Kevin from high school days came to NYC for a visit.

On the 4th, I called grandma up and got her potato salad recipe. It turned out pretty good!


We went to Sarah and Frank's place in Brooklyn for a cookout on their patio. Dylan works with three of these people.
This is Pickles the puppy. I wish she would have played with me more.
Dylan was psyched to eat all of this food!

I also made the blueberry pie to the left. It was so tasty, as was the pride cake.

Everyone was having a good time.

We couldn't see the real deal NYC fireworks, but some people were shooting them off the roof, so we got a little firework action.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

your outfit was so prideful. i am envious.

slvb said...

I want to come to the next picnic when you serve that tater salad! Dylan looks possessed....