Saturday, October 17, 2009

Turning 24.


On Wednesday I turned 24. Here are some pictures.

We ate pizza and played trivia at the Crocodile Lounge. Did we win? Who knows? Who cares? We left.




Caitlin and Mike gave me these tasty cupcakes.


We went to a different bar to do some karaoke. Dylan and I turned into ghosts.

Dylan gave us a glimpse into his soul, and we danced.

Mike, Cailtin, Natalie, Dylan's nose.

Matt took it easy.

Check out those spider webs!

Craziness on a Wednesday night! I sang some 90's golden nuggets, Elastica's 'Connection' and Better than Ezra's 'Good', but I guess no one seemed to care enough to document that.


1 comment:

mattm said...

Happy b-day, Duff-ay. Your birthday commentary (and the Adam and Maria picture commentary) is very sassy. It sounds like you've been eating sassifrass out of the sass basket. Fun!

...also I think the word verification thing below is asking me to enter a dirty word. Like a really bad one. I won't repeat it.