Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3 day weekend coolness

First off, conGRADuations to Jessica who just graduated with a masters from Teachers College!!!!


Today I went along with the 6th grade girls to Camp Kaufmann for Girl Scouts. It was nice to get out of the city and they girls had a lot of fun. It's funny how they forget to be naughty when they are out in nature having fun.

These are two of my girls Sonia and Niona. Niona ate 3 hotdogs. I told her she should enter in the contest at Coney Island and she said, "I'm gonna!"


This is my little Luz. She is very timid and was scared to go on the trip, but I made her and look how much fun she ended up having!


This Memorial Day weekend was spent with a visit from Steven Kholman and Matt Wulf.
Classic BB shot:

Saturday we checked out Coney Island...it's a weird place.


OCEAN:


They are starting to take some of it down.



Sunday we went to Dylan's co-worker's place for a BBQ. We got rained in for a bit, but Matt didn't mind.

Staten Island Ferry = Free Fun!

Lady Liberty = Thumbs Up!

5 comments:

Rachel Knoblich said...

Your blog is fun Mac! Hope you are doing well. Miss the days of youth group and you and Karly eating pizza at my house at lunch time. Check out my blog when you get a chance.

www.chippycottagecharmhouse.blogspot.com

merveilleuse said...

those horses in bubble wrap are freaky. oh, and the huge-ass rat. good lord!

Jessica.h said...

Woot! Woot! Best blog ever.

Rachel said...

your girl scout trip = so precious

Troop Co-leader said...

Gee, do you remember the halcyon days of G.S. Troop 396 of Mankato (or, as Christy and I like to call it, the "alternative troop")?