Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day!!!

Today all NYC public schools were closed due to snow!  I guess this hasn't happened in 5 years.  Snow days are probably up there in the top 10 best things ever.  Here is my snow day...

On the way to the subway...


I went to Dylan's coffee shop to read the newspaper and watch the snow fall.  Dylan hooked me up with a latte and a bagel!

Then I walked up to 9th street to get a massage at Keisy Oriental Nature Center.  While the lady was giving me a massage she told me my muscles were very tight and then she said, "no pain, no gain."

After that, I met some teachers for lunch at the ESPN Zone in Times Square (don't ask me why we ate there. I don't know.)

I made this tasty banana lime cake.


7 comments:

merveilleuse said...

sounds like an awesome day! <3

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that banana lime item looks tantalizing.

Anonymous said...

And that grape tree is very cool.
Tell Mr Dyl hi, too.

Rachel said...

the artist formerly known as the artist also commented on my blog.


you should post that banana lime recipe on your blog! mmmm. i love bananas, i love limes, i love cake.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mac D. I love your blog. I read it all the time. You & Jenny update more than my other children.

Maybe you should market your banana lime creation.

MacKenzie said...

Thank you, Randy. I have been more excited about blogging lately, but no one was commenting so I wasn't sure if anyone was reading it. But now the comments are coming in...

Jessica.h said...

I read it. I read it before. Then I looked again and read all these comments. And I want to cook and bake with you, MacKenzie.