Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Signals

This weekend Mike, Dylan and I had a very NYC Saturday.  First, we went to get bagels at Lenny's Bagels on the Upper West Side.
Then we walked through Central Park to the Upper East Side to go to the Museum of the City of New York. It was a beautiful day.

There was an exhibit on the fashion designer Valentina.


There was also an exhibit on toys and there were these crazy doll houses.

Look at these little guys...

We watched a short little film about the history of New York, which was very interesting, and now I know who this guy is!  (It's Clinton DeWitt who came up with the grid plan and the central park for Manhattan island.)

I saw this cute, little, old lady.

We walked through the park some more and Mike led us to the giant Egyptian obelisk.

Flowers are pretty.
We found Belvedere castle.

We rambled around in the Ramble.


And then we had some tasty pizza.

3 comments:

merveilleuse said...

that cute, little old lady totally saw you too. and dylan is totally forever wild. and now i want some pizza, thanks.

another funny word verification: "fingoo"

MacKenzie said...

Yeah, I kept looking over at her because I wanted to take her picture and she just kept looking at me! I tried to play it cool, but I'm pretty sure she knew what I was up to.

word verification: joyper

Magnum Leech said...

That was the best day of your life.